Last Week’s… Posts
- Book Review | In ‘Golden State’, Anything but the Truth is Illegal February 22, 2019
- Waiting on Wednesday – Save Me the Plums: My Gourmet Memoir by Ruth Reichl February 20, 2019
- Top Ten Tuesday – Underrated on my TBR February 19, 2019
- Something To Look Forward To – Week of February 19th, 2019 February 18, 2019
- Showcase Sunday (193) February 17, 2019
Last Week’s… Book Mail
I’ve been anxiously awaiting this one so waking up to an approval for this was the best news.
Middlegame by Seanan McGuire
Last Week’s… Obsession
I moved to a new state a few months ago so my bestie thought that on top of our buddy reading we should do some buddy watching. Our first buddy binge was the new Sabrina and I must say, it was quite entertaining and not what I was expecting. I didn’t much care for the graphic novel actually so I was glad to see that they didn’t follow (the first volume at least) completely.