Parajunkee and Alison Can Read host ‘Follow Friday’ which helps everyone get their blog out there for others to love. If you want your blog to get more follower love, click the picture below or continue reading below to find out more about it!
Here are the general rules:
1. Follow the ‘Follow My Book Blog Friday’ Hosts.
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button and place it in a post. This post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs.
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers.
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
This weeks featured question:
Q: ‘Keeping with the Spirit of Giving this season, what book do you think EVERYONE should read and if you could, you would buy it for all of your family and friends?’
A: I have far too many books that I adore that I’d love for people to read, so I’ll just stick with one of my most recent favorites.
A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness, inspired by an idea from Siobhan Dowd and illustrated by Jim Kay.
This story was truly memorable and definitely made a lasting impact on me. The story may be amazing; however, the illustrations manage to make it even more so. Even if you just pick this book up to glance through the pictures alone is an experience.
Read my review of A Monster Calls here.