- Recommended Reading 101: Unreliable Narrators January 21, 2017
- Short & Sweet – Eleventh Grave in Moonlight, My Not So Perfect Life, Deathly Hallows January 20, 2017
- (2016) Best Of: Audiobooks January 19, 2017
- Waiting on Wednesday – The Book of Mirrors by E.O. Chirovici January 18, 2017
- Top Ten Tuesday – Underrated Gems Pt. 3 January 17, 2017
- Something To Look Forward To – Week of January 16th, 2017 January 16, 2017
I’ve been really picky when it comes to my review books lately but I couldn’t resist requesting these two. The Book of Mirrors made it onto my highly anticipated debuts of 2017 list (here’s hoping it goes better than my first read from the list). And Made for Love sounds quirky and weird but Alissa Nutting is a spectacular author. Sure, Tampa was more than a bit scandalous but was still nonetheless an incredible story.