One of my blogging goals of the year was to try to do more discussion posts and I posted my first one this week. People found it be a bit morbid by the sound of it… but welcome to how my mind works when prioritizing things. lol It helped to put things into perspective a bit and I hope you like it. I also posted my rundown for February, a trio of reviews on celebrity memoirs, and a post to celebrate Mardi Gras where I recommend books set in New Orleans. Hoping you all had an excellent week and a great one to come.
- Recommended Reading 101: New Orleans March 4, 2017
- Short & Sweet – Talking as Fast as I Can, The Princess Diarist, Seriously… I’m Kidding March 3, 2017
- Monthly Rundown: February 2017 March 2, 2017
- Waiting on Wednesday – The River of Kings by Taylor Brown March 1, 2017
- The End of Your Life Book Club February 28, 2017
- Something To Look Forward To – Week of February 27th, 2017 February 27, 2017
Saw this one pop up for $1.99 on Kindle and couldn’t help it. I adored Dare’s Castle’s Ever After series and I’ve been dying to get around to her Spindle Cove series.