I did a similar post about scary reads last year but wanted to share some reads from this past year that I found particularly creepy (and a few that didn’t make the top ten cut from last year). Not all of these are focused on the paranormal and aren’t exactly fit for a ‘Halloween’ read but are no less able to get under your skin.
18 Responses to “Top Ten Tuesday – Best Scary Reads”
Leave a Reply
Nothing at the moment!
Recent Blog Posts
- Exclusive Excerpt | To Sleep in a Sea of Stars by Christopher Paolini May 29, 2020
- Audiobook Sync 2020: Week 5 Titles | In Search of Us + Serpent & Dove (May 28 – June 3) May 28, 2020
- Exclusive (Part 2) Excerpt | To Sleep in a Sea of Stars by Christopher Paolini May 27, 2020
- Audiobook Sync 2020: Week 3 Titles | Faust + Stalking Jack the Ripper (May 12 – May 20) May 14, 2020
- Waiting on Wednesday | The Case of the Vanishing Blonde: And Other True Crime Stories May 13, 2020
- Audiobook Sync 2020: Week 2 Titles | Secret Soldiers + Picture Us in the Light (May 7 – May 13) May 7, 2020
- Waiting on Wednesday | A History of What Comes Next by Sylvain Neuvel May 6, 2020
- Something To Look Forward To – Week of May 4th, 2020 May 4, 2020