This is my first year participating in Armchair BEA and am really looking forward to all the happenings this week. Allow me to introduce myself:
- Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging?
- My name is Bonnie and I’m the sole reviewer on Sweet Tidbits. I set up my blog almost a year ago (July 2011) and have been fairly full-time ever since. (Life does often get in the way!) I started posting my book reviews on Goodreads and enjoyed sharing my opinions on books so much that I wanted to set up a blog dedicated to them. I haven’t expanded my blog very much past book reviews but it’s a work in progress.
- What are you currently reading, or what is your favorite book you have read so far in 2012?
- My currently-reading list is out of control right now. I’ve got 4 books I’m actively reading at the moment: A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin, Graceling by Kristin Cashore, The Survivors by Amanda Havard, and Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness. My favorite book I’ve read so far in 2012… hmm… I’m going to have to go with Blackout by Mira Grant. Fabulous close to the series!
- What is your favorite feature on your blog (i.e. author interviews, memes, something specific to your blog)?
- I love my ‘Something To Look Forward To’ post that I do on a weekly basis. I love a wide variety of genres including YA novels, Adult novels, historical fiction, urban fantasy, and even the occasional non-fiction. My post showcases the particular few that I’m personally looking forward to.
- Where do you see your blog in five years?
- I would like to expand on my different posts and maybe even team up with another blogger. But who knows what’ll happen, 5 years is a long time down the road! 🙂
- Have your reading tastes changed since you started blogging? How?
- I feel my reading tastes have changed or more accurately expanded. I’ve become more open to trying new genres that I wouldn’t normally read and have found some new favorites.
Thanks for visiting! Please comment with your Armchair BEA post link if you have one!