This week’s topic is about books recommended to me. My bestie gives me the best romance and classic recommendations and my mom gives me recommendations for everything in between. Try as I might, I can’t get to all of them but these books are the ones I’m honestly determined to get around to sooner rather than later.
2 Responses to “Friday Favorites | Recommended I Read”
Leave a Reply
Nothing at the moment!
Recent Blog Posts
- Waiting on Wednesday – False Bingo: Stories by Jac Jemc July 17, 2019
- Something To Look Forward To – Week of July 15th, 2019 July 15, 2019
- Audiobook Sync 2019: Week 12 Titles | Vincent and Theo and Becoming Kareem (July 11 – July 18) July 11, 2019
- Waiting on Wednesday – Ghoster by Jason Arnopp July 10, 2019
- Book Review | In ‘Wilder Girls’ the Horror is Somehow Beautiful July 9, 2019
- Something To Look Forward To – Week of July 8th, 2019 July 8, 2019
- Something To Look Forward To – Week of July 1st, 2019 July 1, 2019
- Freaky Friday | The Brink (Awakened #2) by James S. Murray & Darren Wearmouth June 28, 2019