Last Week’s… Posts
- Book Review | The Dreamers by Karen Thompson Walker February 14, 2019
- Waiting on Wednesday – The Right Swipe (Modern Love #1) by Alisha Rai February 13, 2019
- Something To Look Forward To – Week of February 12th, 2019 February 11, 2019
- Monthly Rundown: January 2019 February 7, 2019
- Waiting on Wednesday – My Life in Shambles by Karina Halle February 6, 2019
- Top Ten Tuesday – Hyped Releases of 2019 February 4, 2019
Last Week’s… Book Mail
I haven’t got any new books in WEEKS. I know, I know, who the fuck abducted my ass.
Last Week’s… Obsession
This show was superb. Natasha Lyonne was amazing and as my bestie so perfectly puts it, it’s like a dark version of The Good Place. There are only 8 episodes and they’re all less than 30 minutes long. I watched the entire season in a single day and if you know anything about me, I simply don’t binge watch things. But I binged the shit out of this. Seriously, stop whatever other crap you’re watching and start this immediately.