- Recommended Reading 101: Office Romance February 11, 2017
- Book Tour Review – The Possessions by Sara Flannery Murphy February 10, 2017
- Short & Sweet – Beyond Shame, Beyond Control, Beyond Denial February 9, 2017
- Waiting on Wednesday – The Boy on the Bridge by M.R. Carey February 8, 2017
- Top Ten Tuesday – More Of/Less Of February 7, 2017
- Something To Look Forward To – Week of February 6th, 2017 February 6, 2017
I finished Pride & Prejudice (narrated by Rosamunde Pike) last week and yes, it was the first time I had ever read it. I enjoyed it FAR more than I thought I would so I’m feeling inspired to pick up a few other classics I never got around to. I have Jane Eyre (narrated by Thandie Newton) lined up next but snagged this version of Madding which is narrated by Davina Porter. I didn’t read a lot of classics when I was younger but I’m finding it’s easier for me to enjoy when I’m actually listening to them instead.
Far from the Madding Crowd by Thomas Hardy